Quality enhancement is a continuous process and sustaining the momentum of quality cognizance is crucial for an Institution. Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is conceived as a mechanism to build and ensure a quality culture at the institutional level. The prime goal of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent & catalytic improvement in the academic and administrative performance of institutions. IQAC was constituted to develop a quality culture in the university. IQAC strives to promote holistic academic excellence through planning, guiding, and monitoring quality assurance and quality enhancement with respect to academic, administrative activities. IQAC supports academic audit, accreditation activities, feedback mechanisms and various academic and administrative committees of the university.
IQAC develop mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient, and progressive performance of academic, administrative, and financial tasks.
- Quality of academic and research programs.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support
structure and services.
Functions of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the university.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from all stakeholders on quality- related processes.
POSITION HELD IN MONITORING CELL
Smt.Dhariniben A Shukla
Mr.Anil C Shukla
Dr. D. M. Patel
Mr. Bharat Solanki
Mr. Bhaumik Bhandari